Tuesday, April 29, 2008

End

It has been great blogging. I am going to continue this - I hope.
The last week of school, and oh boy am I psyched.
I have an Accounting final, a in class essay for writing for the media, a 15 page paper for Minorities in the Media and finally a Statistics test on Friday to wrap it up.

I leave back to Indonesia on May 5th to spend a month and a half with family and friends. Then i go to India during mid June to visit my extended family and return to NY on the start of August.

Next semester, I will be the President of International student organization and will be having an internship at Smith Barney. I will be a full time student with 17 credits, next semester will be one tough semester.

This semester has been one that is filled with great memories. I will definitely miss my buddies who are going to graduate, but thankfully they will still be around the area.
It is not good-bye yet.

I am really looking forward to my senior year, to see what fate has for me.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Zeke said...

have fun on that accounting final, wow